Today is a special day! This is the very first time of a public release of a development version !
Like I already announced it in the last news, pair version numbers are public releases, and impairs are internal or development version, so here we go for the version development release version 0.71 rev 1526. It’s mostly a big patch of new issues and some well known since a while.
Note: As any other release, it needs a full clean install. Also, you have to ignore the message saying you’re not up to date because the system remains set to the stable version.
Because this is a development version, it needs feedback to move forward. You can post your feedback on the forum thread, thanks.
- Added: New commands for Arma 3
- Added: Shortcut to run Arma 3 in “External programs/tools”. Note: If the current file is a sqm, it will open the editor and load the mission, whatever the file path.
- Changed: _target, _name, _leader and _destination have been removed from magic variables, they can now be used with “Make private Statment (ctrl+e, ctrl+p)” (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?164908-Poseidon-advanced-text-editor-for-Scripts-ampConfigs&p=2730388&viewfull=1#post2730388)
- Fixed: restoreDefault could crash at the end of the process because it was searching for OsX files
- Fixed: respawnOnStart was not regognized by the ext parser (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?164908-Poseidon-advanced-text-editor-for-Scripts-amp-Configs&p=2730388&viewfull=1#post2730388)
- Fixed: File stream was laggy because of a bad defined event handler (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?164908-Poseidon-advanced-text-editor-for-Scripts-amp-Configs&p=2729710&viewfull=1#post2729710)
- Fixed: Poseidon installer was not working on some x86 workstation
- Fixed: FSMEditor was not working on some x86 workstation
- Fixed: Texview 2 was not working on some x86 workstation
- Fixed: RestoreDefault was not working on some x86 workstation
- TM4_indenter: indentation if and while statement can be doubled in some cases (unidentified for the moment)
DO NOT MIRROR – DO NOT LINK THE FILE – JUST POINT THE DOWNLOAD PAGE