Today is again a patch day! Thanks to your feedback on the last release candidates, I was able to fix most of the issues and even to make two additions
Since, it’s more a fix than a release (as states the version number), no need to write a wall of text about it, so, enjoy yourself with this version
WARNING: A fresh install is required because of some issues from the previous release.
- Added: Ability to open Arma 3 log directory (Top menu >> Logs)
- Added: Shortcut to open the current file into a new tab (ctrl+shift+c)
- Fixed: Installer dependencies
- Fixed: Bad definitions in SQF language configuration
- Fixed: Installed version was incorrect
- Fixed: Mikero tools were not working on some OS (with very specific conditions)
Full change log: http://tom4897.info/projects/poseidon-tools/changelog/
0.78.1 => 0.78.6 – Release Candidates – Hot fixes
- The installer will mark the version to install to 0.78.6, just ignore it.